SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) services
are the cornerstone of our ecoLOGICAL software
manufacturing process, and form part of our DNA.
At Panel we understand Software Quality processes to be an in-depth cultural change in the Organisation.
This implies the commitment and motivation of people (Culture), the integration of a SQA methodology in software development (Processes) and the alignment of the tools with our methodology and our culture (Tools).
Integrated SQA Methodology
Our vocation is to banish the perception of Quality as a terminal process. It should be integrated in the software development cycle of the Organisation and allow cultural change. At Panel, our Development Centres and SQA & Testing Centre of Excellence are integrated under the same organisational structure.
EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITY
Since 2004 we are at the forefront of the market in SQA and Testing projects. Our services are highly specialised and we have a Centre of Excellence with more than 100 specialised and trained professionals. Our experience is also based on large multi-sectoral projects.
We use a proprietary tools ecosystem in all projects, that support the software Life Cycle in all its stages, including SQA processes. We are committed to a well-balanced investment in tools in terms of time and cost, and adapted to actual needs.
MEASUREMENT OF QUALITY
The measurement of the perception of Quality must be a continuous, rather than terminal, process. In addition to ensuring the performance of new and existing functionalities, the end-to-end availability of the systems in production must be continuously ensured with Availability Probes.
The CEST is based on the knowledge acquired in multiple testing, integration and certification projects, in complex systems and critical environments.
In addition, it is managed by a staff of experts who coordinate and plan demands, maximising the flexibility of the teams and minimising their costs. The CEST offers:
- Access to a specialised Testing environment.
- Dedicated resources integrated in a Knowledge System.
- It makes it possible to configure highly specialised teams in accordance with the quality objectives of the business.
- Analysis and design of next-generation methodologies by renowned sector experts.
- An economy of scale that lowers costs.
- High flexibility and capacity to adapt to variable demands.
- A pool of agreements with HW and SW tool providers that make it possible to lower and adapt investment costs in SQA projects.
- A signed quality guarantee.
CEST Services are organized around three basic disciplines:
- SQA: we apply methods and practices aimed at ensuring the quality of the software product, such as BDD, TDD, Devops, Continuous Integration, Code Inspection, etc. and integrating the SQA methodology throughout the Software Life Cycle.
- Testing: we offer testing services in all activities of the Software Life Cycle, both in the planning, preparation and evaluation of software products and related work products. Our Testing services are independent of the Life Cycle used: Agile or Waterfall.
- Automation of testing and processes: we automate SQA and Testing activities whenever it’s possible. For functional tests, we use our own open source platform, Zahorí, which allows us to orientate automation to business flows, and not to test cases. Zahorí allows to ensure the behavior of applications on multiple platforms and devices.
Sustainable automation of functional tests.
The most efficient functional test automation solution on the market that will help you to ensure the performance of your applications in multiple platforms and devices.
Discover a new concept in business flow-oriented test automation, through which you will duplicate productivity and reduce costs.
Availability probes are monitoring mechanisms which allow us to monitor the functional performance of our software system and alert us in the event of fluctuation of the perceived quality.
Discover how these Probes have helped our client, Globalia, to ensure the functional availability of its portals and marketplaces.