SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Our work philosophy, based on ecoLOGICAL manufacturing,
allows us to apply sustainable and based-on people
industrial processes in the creation of software and IT systems,
seeking to maximise the value we deliver to our customers.
Reusable knowledge, institutionalisation of methods and good practices, responsibility and control of technical debt, automation and future sustainability of the software are the ecological principles that make up our software construction decalogue.
OWN METHODOLOGY AND AGILE PRACTICES
We are pioneers in the application of Lean IT in large projects thanks to our ecoLOGICAL software manufacturing model. We use iterative and incremental life cycles such as SCRUM and complement it with our OGMA methodology based on processes, in accordance with the nature of the project.
We use a proprietary tools ecosystem in all projects, that support the software Life Cycle in all its stages. It is supported by a set of tools installed and supported under a single centralised access and administration system.
We include verification and validation processes in the whole software development cycle, such as global indicators, measures of progress towards objectives and practices oriented to continuous improvement in long-term projects.
Madrid - Ciudad Real - León
These Development Centres are structured into specialised units by Technologies, Life Cycle Phases and specific Development Disciplines, and offer:
- A specialised technological environment.
- Controlled production levels.
- Efficient management of resources and their Knowledge.
- Mechanisms for ensuring constant quality levels.
- Proprietary development methodology, based on agile practices and accredited in CMMI-DEV in Level 3 Maturity (Processes-oriented).
- High development productivity strategies such as Agile or Lean Management.
- A delocalised approach that lowers costs.
- High flexibility and capacity to adapt to variable demands.
- Various operating models.
- A signed quality guarantee.
- Project Management Office (PMO).
- Demand management.
- Analysis, specification and management of requirements.
- Design of architectures and systems.
- Customised software construction and full-cycle solutions.
- Evolutive, Corrective and Operating Maintenance Services for applications and systems.
- Software Testing and Quality integrated in the production cycle. Quality Doors.
- Optimisation of the performance and usability of the applications.
- Security Management Solutions.
- Integration, Implementation and Deployment.
- Implementation and integration of standard application solutions (CRM, ERP, HR).
- Business applications.
- Telecommunication Carriers Systems management: on-line charging, provisioning, commercial, data warehouse, etc.
- Banking management systems.
- Customer Care Systems (CAU/Help Desk).
- Web systems.
- Front-End: HTML5&CSS3, SASS/SCSS, Typescript, Angular, BootStrap, Material Design, Karma.
- Back-End: Java8, Spring, NodeJS , SpringBoot, REST Services.
- No-SQL Database: MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Scripting languages: Python, Perl, Groovy.
- Realational Database: Oracle, Postgres, MySQL.
- DevOps: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Terraform, Ansible.
- Version Control: GIT, SVN, Gerrit.
- On-Cloud developments: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, openStack.
- Agile methodologies:SCRUM, KANBAN.
- Developments in .NET environment.
- Developments in Mobile environments: Android, IOS, IONIC.