Advanced fleet management system for cargo vehicles
Implementation of a management system that allows data consultation related to cargo vehicles fleet, achieving absolute control of vehicles status.
Create a platform that allows efficient management and performance improvement of the cargo truck fleet.
The increasingly complex and advanced transport sector requires improvement at an operational and strategic level.
It is important to respond efficiently to a market whose demand and competitiveness regarding the delivery of goods is increasing by leaps and bounds.
Panel and Domo They come together to improve the productivity of operations, save time, monitor activity, among other things, guaranteeing greater safety for carriers and increased customer satisfaction.
Development of a platform for the transport fleet management and optimization.
The solution developed with DOMO is based on a control panel that shows the KPIs that allow evaluating the performance by fleet or by vehicle. In this way it is possible to monitor each vehicle, reduce costs and increase safety.
Fuel consumption or active days indicators of each vehicle make it possible to detect trends and performance levels to identify possible areas for improvement.
With Domo It's possible to customize dashboards based on the metrics you're interested in or even add your own custom filters for each team. In addition, it is easy to access from the PC, tablet or mobile to obtain information at any time and anywhere.
Domo allows you to send alerts about any type of incident, minimizing risks and expediting problem solving.
DevOps - Continuous Integration
DOMO | python
Agile methodologies involving the business team
POINTS OF INTEREST
Integration of tools in a unified platform
Improvement of customer service by increasing the fleet reliability and the service provided, through the vision and traceability of the cargo and more reliable delivery times.
Saving time in processes and reducing vehicle operation and maintenance costs.
Centralized information control.
Promote the safety of vehicles and drivers.
Contribution of quality information, necessary to understand and evaluate the fleet metrics and to make the appropriate decisions.
Examples of KPIs used:
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of Electric Vehicles: This KPI measures the total cost of ownership of electric vehicles, which includes not only the initial cost of purchase, but also long-term operating and maintenance costs. It can be used to assess the return on investment in the electric vehicle fleet.
- Cost Per Kilometer (CPK): This KPI measures the average cost per kilometer of each vehicle in the fleet. It is an important measure to understand the true operating cost of the fleet and to identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Electric Fuel Efficiency: This KPI measures the electric energy use of each vehicle in the fleet. It can be used to identify opportunities for efficiency improvements and to reduce the cost of electricity used to charge vehicles.
- Maintenance cost: This KPI measures the maintenance costs of the electric vehicle fleet. It is an important measure to identify areas for improvement in maintenance and to forecast the maintenance budget in the long term.
- Fleet Idle Time: This KPI measures the time each vehicle in the fleet is idle. Inactivity can be costly due to lost productivity and the need for repairs or maintenance, and this KPI can be used to identify inactivity patterns and opportunities for improvement.
- Kilometers Driven: This KPI measures the total number of kilometers driven by the EV fleet in a given period of time. It is an important measure to understand the fleet productivity and efficiency.
- Electricity Cost: This KPI measures the average cost of electricity used to charge the EV fleet. It can be used to identify cost reduction opportunities in the electrical energy used.
- Cost per delivery: This KPI measures the average cost per delivery made by the vehicles in the fleet. It can be used to understand the true cost of each delivery and to identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Fleet Productivity: This KPI measures the number of deliveries made by the fleet in a given period of time. It is an important measure to understand the productivity of the fleet and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Profitability per delivery: This KPI measures the profitability of each delivery made by the electric vehicle fleet. It can be used to understand the profitability of the fleet operation and to identify opportunities for improvement.