Dashboard for Systems Department
Dashboard implementation that allows monitoring the main IT Systems Department indicators and KPIs, with the aim of making decisions based on data and improving the area efficiency.
The challenge to face is the need to efficiently and effectively manage the Systems Department.
This challenge involves constant monitoring of the company's processes and evaluation of the results obtained. In addition, it seeks to establish a indicators system that allows evaluating the department performance and detecting opportunities for improvement.
The solution consists in the creation of a Dashboard that allows monitoring the main Systems Department KPIs through data visualization, using the data visualization module integrated in DOMO. In this way, areas of opportunity can be identified and decision making in the department can be improved.
We use the data visualization module included in DOMO to create the Dashboard. In addition, this tool will allow their integration and visualization in Near Real Time.
The implementation of the Dashboard will allow a more efficient and effective Systems Department management, improving decision making and increasing the productivity of the area.
Realization of dashboards
Panel Data Science Methodology
Improved decision making based on data.
Identification of areas of opportunity and improvement.
Greater efficiency in department management.
Greater user satisfaction with the service provided.
Reduction of incident resolution time and improvement in response time.
Examples of KPIs used:
- Average response time to incidents.
- Average incident resolution time.
- Number of incidents attended per month.
- Number of incidents closed per month.
- Percentage of incidents closed on the same day.
- Percentage of incidents resolved by the first level of support.
- Percentage of user satisfaction with the service.
- Total cost of the department.
- Average cost per incident.
- Number of projects completed per month.