The TarugoConf22 returns in person, 3 days with talks and workshops, and where more than 700 attendees are expected
One more year we joined from Panel Sistemas to the list of sponsors, collaborators and friends of the Conf.
The DowelConf22 is a conference on the design, construction and commercialization of digital products and services that is born around the heterogeneous Community of subscribers of The Bonilista, the weekly newsletter on technological entrepreneurship written by David Bonilla.
It is first of all, a meeting point for people who "do things" around software, technological innovation and the Internet: designers, investors, programmers, sales people, marketing or support people, system administrators, recruiters... metal comrades, billet everyone.
The goal of TarugoConf22 is for everyone to leave here with at least 3 new insights that you can apply in your day to day and 3 new contacts that can help them in their professional career, but above all that, in 3 years, they are still smiling when they remember the event.David Bonilla, event organizer
You will find more information about TarugoConf22 at www.tarugoconf.com.
Previous editions sponsored:
- We sponsored the TarugoConf 2021 one more year
- We sponsor the Tarugoconf 2020-Sofa edition
- Panel will sponsor Tarugoconf 2019 one more year
- Summary of Tarugo3 - Everything is possible
- One more year, we sponsor the Tarugoconf 2018 edition
- Freezing talks in the Tarugoconf
- Tarugoconf 2017 Here we have come to play!