Panel has been accredited in this model since 2011, which we renew every 3 years. It supposes year after year a firm commitment of our company with the improvement and the constant change, with the objective of reaching the technological excellence in all that we do. It is a principle that we have imprinted in our DNA, since we were born as an Organisation in 2004, and that has led us throughout our journey towards the achievement of Quality. In fact, this effort took us in 2013 to be awarded with the “CSTIC 2013″ Quality Award by the Spanish Association for Quality, for our project “Improvement and Technological Excellence through the quality“.
On this time, the particular objectives of the renewal of CMMi accreditation have been the following:
- Maintaining the quality of the delivered software, consolidating the customer perception and satisfaction.
- Improving team productivity, increasing efficiency in the resources management.
- Reducing the number of incidents after product delivery, and time delivery.
- Institutionalization of best practices in the overall Organization.
- Consolidate horizontal processes across the Organization, strengthening synergies, and sharing knowledge and lessons learned.
- Continuous assessment and focus on evaluation and improvement at all levels of the Organization.
And we have achieved this following a Scampi process in which we have reviewed a total of 5 software development and evloutive maintenance projects, which represent more than 80% of the total number of people involved in projects of this type in our software factories, and in which we have compiled more than 7,000 evidence reviewed.
The result of the evaluation has been totally satisfactory, without having found any weakness in any process area, which has been a great satisfaction for the Organization. From here we want to congratulate all the people of the company who have been involved in the whole process, because this result is thanks to their effort and their work.
Likewise, we have also identified opportunities for improvement that will undoubtedly help us to achieve greater efficiencies in our Organization and in the projects in which we collaborate with our Clients.