On October 4, we had the pleasure of accompanying our partner S2i in the presentation of the strategic roadmap of its ÜNA product for 2018-2019, organized for its users at the Meliá Avenida de América Hotel.
ÜNA is a leading solution for revenue management in the media, which allows the media to manage advertising of any type of support, optimize the entire sales cycle, manage subscriptions and distribution, configure different types of products , multimedia packages and contracts, and among other functions, manage inter-company billing for advertising marketers.
In particular, in addition to consolidating the improvements that were already incorporated during 2017 and part of 2018, the new roadmap of the ÜNA solution has the following objectives:
- Also consolidate ÜNA’s previous strategy as media CRM.
- A greater presence in the digital business model, with strategic advisory services and positioning thanks to alliances with companies such as EVOCA, or as PIANO, a leading platform in conversions and subscription management.
- Focuse on the Data with the new S2i Monitor functionality, which will allow incorporating the analysis of digital competence, predictive analysis and trend analysis.
- Greater control of information with the incorporation of dashboards for the visualization and analysis of data.
In this last point is where Panel has collaborated with S2i, through our Dynamic Dashboard team from the Big Data area, with the development of a pilot solution for the visualization and analysis of digital advertising.
The development of the solution, based on the Qlik Sense tool, has consisted mainly in the intake of historical data from one of the most relevant media in Spain, from the S2i CRM. Subsequently, the data has been standardized and modeled in Qlik Sense, as well as the creation of the reports, dashboards and indicators desired by S2i and its clients, making available the visualizable objects in a web environment, and provisioning to S2i Qlik Sense administrators the management tools and the creation of new objects via web.
- For more information about the Project, consult the Success Story: S2i – Big Data solution for visualization and analysis of digital advertising data
- More information about S2i.