We appreciate that you have decided to visit us, and we hope that your experience on this website will be very satisfactory.
Last update on 16/08/2021
PANEL SISTEMAS may collect information through files such as cookies or log files on user navigation through www.panel.es. These devices are exclusively associated with a single user and their own access device.
Please, we recommend that you read this Policy carefully.
1.- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device that is used when visiting a website.
"Cookies" are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their users. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask the browser to write to your hard drive, with information about what has been done on the web page. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they cease to be operational.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; They cannot damage the user's equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in www.panel.es.
2.- TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are divided into several types of classifications: by who is using these cookies, by the purpose of their use and by the period of time they remain activated.
a) By who is the owner, are classified as:
• Own cookies: Those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
• Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
b) For the purpose, are classified as:
• Functional cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services that exist in it.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
c) For the permanence, are classified into
• Session Cookies: They are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They disappear when the user ends the session.
• Persistent Cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal, and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PANEL SISTEMAS INFORMÁTICOS, SL uses on its website www.panel.es functional cookies, necessary to correctly display the web page and guarantee the correct functioning of www.panel.es and, analytical cookies, which are used to analyze the behavior of users in an aggregated and anonymous way, including the number of visitors to the web and to different internal pages, the origin of the visit, day and time, platform, search words used. a user to find their desired content.
• To personalize user navigation, recognize their language and to balance the load of the web page.
• To be able to make improvements to the website and to know what content or design is most relevant to the user.
PANEL SISTEMAS It cannot read the cookies implemented on the hard drive of the user's computer / terminal from other web servers other than yours.
The website is accessible without the need for Cookies to be activated, although their deactivation may prevent its proper functioning.
Below we detail the Cookies used by this website.
In the following table you can consult the cookies used at https://www.panel.es/, their purpose, whether it is their own or that of third parties and their duration.
|Cookie||Type||Purpose||Own / Third Parties||Duration|
|PHPSESSID||Session, functional||Temporary user session storage||own||60 mins|
|US LAW||Session, functional||Acceptance of cookies when browsing||own||60 mins|
|_ga||Analytics||Statistics measurement||Google Analytics||2 years.|
|_gat||Analytics||It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called_dc_gtm_ .||Google Analytics||1 min|
|_ga||Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.||Google Analytics||2 years.|
|_gid||Analytics||Used to distinguish users||Google Analytics||1 day|
|gwcc||Advertising||If a person had come from a Google AdWords ad and the gwcc cookie is responsible for registering a contact request via telephone as a conversion||Google Website Call Conversions||3 months|
4.- USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS ANALYTICAL COOKIES
The website www.panel.es uses analytical cookies from Google Analytics (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View. California. CA 94043, United States). These cookies do not collect personal information that identifies a visitor. All the information these cookies collect is accumulated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the operation of the site.
You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies at:
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics in connection with your use of www.panel.es when downloading and installing the browser plug-in available through this link:
5.- CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES
The user can block Cookies through the browser's configuration tools, or he can configure his browser to notify him when a server wants to save a Cookie.
• If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings menu.
More information in http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/
• If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies menu.
• If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy.
More information in https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser.
More information in http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
• If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences / Privacy menu.
More information: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES